- 250 grams Butter, cubed
- 370 grams raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230 grams Plain White Flour
- 85 grams coconut, dessicated
- rind of one lemon
- 60 grams lemon juice, 1 Large lemon approximately
- TM icing sugar, TO DUST
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 20x30cm tray with baking paper.
Add raw sugar & lemon rind to TM bowl and process for 3-4 second on speed 9. Add butter to TM bowl and heat for for 3 minutes on 60 degress on speed 2.
Add eggs and mix on speed 3 for 20-25 seconds.
LEMON & COCONUT BROWNIES
I often make this recipe using orange rind and juice or lime rind and juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce