- 50 g raw sugar, sugar
- 400 g Greek plain yoghurt, frozen in cubes
- 100 g ice, cubes
- 300 g orange, flesh only
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao
- 1 tsp Vanilla ess
1. Mill sugar 10sec/speed 9;
2. Add 300g yoghurt and the orange and mix for 20sec/speed 10 using the spatula to assist;
3. Add raw cacao, vanilla, ice and remaining yoghurt and mix for 20 sec/speed 10 again using the spatula to assist.
Serve immediately as a soft serve but it also freezes well given the high water content from the orange.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Green wellness juice
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins