- 50 g raw sugar, sugar
- 400 g Greek plain yoghurt, frozen in cubes
- 100 g ice, cubes
- 300 g orange, flesh only
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao
- 1 tsp Vanilla ess
1. Mill sugar 10sec/speed 9;
2. Add 300g yoghurt and the orange and mix for 20sec/speed 10 using the spatula to assist;
3. Add raw cacao, vanilla, ice and remaining yoghurt and mix for 20 sec/speed 10 again using the spatula to assist.
Serve immediately as a soft serve but it also freezes well given the high water content from the orange.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Poison Apple cocktail
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies