- 230 g sugar
- 150 g almond meal
- 6 egg whites
- 4 gelatin leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 250 g litchis (can)
- 300 g pouring cream (min. 30% fat)
- 2 egg whites
- 250 g raspberries (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (optional)
1. Preheat oven (170°) and line an oven tray.
2. Place sugar in TM bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 9 to obtain icing sugar. Reserve 80g aside.
3. Add almond meal to the remaining 150g icing sugar and mix 3 sec / speed 6. Put aside. Wash and rince carefully TM bowl.
4. Beat egg whites with butterfly 6 min / speed 3.5.
5. Delicately incorporate to the sugar/almond mixture.
6. Spread the mixture on the oven tray and bake 20 minutes in the oven. Let cool.
1. Soften gelatin leaves in a bowl with cold water.
2. Place lemon zest in the bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 7 (optional).
3. Ad 50g of litchis juice and heat 3 min / 60° / speed 1.
4. Add gelatin leaves and mix 10 sec / speed 4.
5. Add the 80g of reserved icing sugar (see step 2 of biscuit preparation) and pitted litchis (keep a few litchis for decoration) and mix 30 sec / speed 9. Set aside. Wash and rince carefully TM bowl.
6. Place cold pouring cream in TM bowl , place butterfly and whip 2-3 min/speed 3.5 (don't over whip or it will taste like butter). Delicately incorporate to the mixture. Wash and rince TM bowl.
7. Beat egg whites with butterfly 3 min / speed 3. Delicately incorporate to mixture.
1. Place biscuit on a tray and use a baking circle to cut clear edges.
2. Remove exceeding biscuit and keep circle in place to create the bavarois.
3. Spread raspberries over the biscuit and pour mixture on top.
4. Let cool in the fridge during minimum 3 hours.
5. Before serving, remove baking circle and decorate baravois.
Bon appétit !
Creation of the bavarois
Accessories you need
This recipe is transated from the new French dessert cokbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream