- 565 can Lychees
- 150 grams coconut cream or milk
- 70 grams sugar
- 2 portions egg whites
Freeze the juice from the tin of lychees in ice cube trays. Place the lychees and egg white in a plastic bay and freeze. Freeze the coconut cream or milk in ice cube trays.
Place the sugar in TIM bowl and blend on speed 10 for 6 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and churn on speed 10 for about 1 minute until smooth and creamy. Use your Thermomix spatula to move your frozen mixture around if necessary.
Instert your Butterfly Attachment and whisk on speed 4 for for 30 seconds.
Serve immediately or place straight int the freezer until required.
Lychee Coconut Cream Sorbet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls