- 20 g Coconut sugar
- 1 lime, peeled
- 10-15 --- mint, leaves
- 515 g ice cubes made from frozen lychee syrup
- 570 g drained lychees (canned), If making sorbet freeze lychees. If make cocktails keep lychees unfrozen.
- 300 g Coconut cream frozen into cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Cooling Freezing Australian Dessert Starter Drink Ice cream
Place coconut sugar into "Closed lid" 15 seconds @ speed 10
Add Lychee syrup cubes and mix 1 minute @ speed 10
Scrape down sides again and knock out any air.
Add coconut cream cubes and mix for a further 2 minutes @ speed 10 or until smooth. See tips
If turning into cocktails Add desired alcohol, I use Vodka and Mix 10 seconds @ speed 3 to combine.
Tinned Lychees I used
Accessories you need
If mixture is too thick add a little water to loosen.
If making cocktails keep lychees in the fridge this will make it runnier. Add alcohol at the end, and mix for a few seconds to blend.
When buying tinned lychees check the drained weight. This recipe uses two tins of Pandaroo lychees in syrup 567g net. The drained weight 255g. Meaning the rest of the weight is the syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Condensed Milk Icecream
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Chocolate Coco-nutty Granola
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Healthy Rum Balls
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Laksa Penang
- Mojito Cocktail
- Choc nut date mint balls (no cooking)
- Pineapple and Coconut Mocktail
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa