- juice of one orange, (approx 100g)
- 150 g water
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar, homemade, or to taste
- 2 tbsp agar flakes
- 1 tin mango in natural juice, (or 1-2 fresh mango with extra juice/water)
- 1 litre Vanilla ice cream
Place orange juice, water, vanilla sugar and agar flakes in TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 3.
2. Add mango and ice cream and process for 30 seconds on speed 4.
3. Spoon into individual cups and allow to set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Peach, apricot, cherry or fruit of choice can be substituted for the mango. Can be used as a tart or cake filling.
Gelatine sheets or powder can be used if preferred, just follow instructions to disolve gelatine first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder