- 2 medium mangoes - peeled and stone removed (approx 2 cups of flesh)
- 2 tblsp powdered gelatin
- 125 g water
- plus 438 g Boiling water
- 310 g sugar
- 250 g evaporated milk
Recipe is created for
Puree mango flesh - approx 30 seconds on speed 8.
Place 125g water into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over while stirring with a fork. Stand for 5 minutes. Add boiling water and mix to dissolve the gelatin. Stir in sugar to dissolve.
Add gelatin and sugar mix to the mango puree in the Tmix. Process 5 seconds on speed 4 to combine. Ensure sugar has fully dissolved.
Add evaporated milk to the mango mix. Process 5-10 seconds on , or until milk is comined through the mix.
Divide mix amongst 8 servings bowls, and refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Can be served with extra evaporated milk as a sauce on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls