- 1 orange peel, ed and quartered
- 70-90 g Grand Marnier
- 250 g Marscapone cheese
- 300 mls Cream
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 1 packet Savoiardi biscuits
- 2 Mangos, sliced into strips
- PASSIONFRUIT SAUCE
- 170 g passionfruit pulp
- 30 g sugar
- 150 g water
- 20 g Cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Juice orange with Grand Marnier for 15 secs, speed 8. Pour into flat bottomed dish.
Rinse and dry TM bowl.
Blend Marscapone cheese, cream, vanilla and icing sugar 30 secs, speed 5 or until thick.
Dip and roll biscuits in orange mixture (allow each to soak for a few seconds) and layer on bottom of a lasagne dish. Tightly pack.
Spoon and spread half Marscapone mixture over biscuits.
Cover with 1 of the sliced mangos.
Repeat layers finishing with remaining mango.
Cover and chill for 2 hrs.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 4 mins, 60 degrees, speed 4 then mix for a further 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 4.
Pour out and chill.
Serve Mangopassion with a dollop of Passionfruit Sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls