- 1 orange peel, ed and quartered
- 70-90 g Grand Marnier
- 250 g Marscapone cheese
- 300 mls Cream
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 1 packet Savoiardi biscuits
- 2 Mangos, sliced into strips
- PASSIONFRUIT SAUCE
- 170 g passionfruit pulp
- 30 g sugar
- 150 g water
- 20 g Cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Juice orange with Grand Marnier for 15 secs, speed 8. Pour into flat bottomed dish.
Rinse and dry TM bowl.
Blend Marscapone cheese, cream, vanilla and icing sugar 30 secs, speed 5 or until thick.
Dip and roll biscuits in orange mixture (allow each to soak for a few seconds) and layer on bottom of a lasagne dish. Tightly pack.
Spoon and spread half Marscapone mixture over biscuits.
Cover with 1 of the sliced mangos.
Repeat layers finishing with remaining mango.
Cover and chill for 2 hrs.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 4 mins, 60 degrees, speed 4 then mix for a further 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 4.
Pour out and chill.
Serve Mangopassion with a dollop of Passionfruit Sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)