- 100 grams almonds
- 70 grams hazelnuts
- 20 grams shredded/ desicated coconut
- 16 Fresh pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or paste
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 heaped teaspoon Matcha powder for dusting
- 100 g 70% Dark Chocolate, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place the almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, vanilla and matcha in mixing bowl and Turbo / 1 sec 1-2 times until roughly chopped. Ideally you still want texture to the nuts
Add the dates and Turbo / 1 sec intervals until the mixture comes together. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
Dust with extra matcha & cocoa powder to serve.
OPTIONAL: ADD CHOCOLATE
In step 2, Set aside nuts Add 100g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids) broken into pieces into the mixing bowl.
Chop choclate 5 sec/ speed 9
Melt chocolate 4 mins/ 55o /speed 3
Allow to cool slightly. Return nuts and remaining ingredients to bowl and proceed as per step 2 & 3
Delicious healty snack
Accessories you need
The truffles will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
add 100g of dark melted and cooled choclate (at least 70% cocoa)
Replace nuts of your choice
Matcha powder can be found in health food stores and Coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Peppermint Crisp Log