- 500g Frozen Mixed Berries or berries of choice
- 80g Sugar of choice or sugar substitute
- 30g lemon or lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Put all the ingredients in to the mixing bowl.
2. Cook 10min/100c/speed4,
place the simmering basket on
top of the lid instead of the
3. Leave the Coulis to cool down
before use. Store in a glass jar
or bottle in the fridge for up to
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Janine's Lychee Sorbet - Thermie and Friends
- Kheer (A Gujarati delicacy)
- Sarah’s Sugar Cookies
- Variation Caramel Fudge
- Paleo AIP Shortbread with Cassava Flour