- 300 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 160 g sugar
- 500 g apple juice
- 9 --- gelatine leaves
- water, To soak gelatine in
Add all ingredients except the gelatin to the jug and cook, 5 mins, 80deg, speed 2.
Meanwhile add gelatin leaves to a bowl of water to allow it to go soft.
Strain liquid off into a bowl and add gelatin and stir until combine.
Place in the fridge until set.
For extra flavour add 1 tbs of strawberry jam in step one.
Use any frozen berries you like, they dont have to be mixed berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Peanut Butter Ice-Cream
- Chicken and Veggie Pie
- Homemade Ritz Crackers
- Easy Vanilla yoghurt
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Yummy Chocolate Brownies
- Salami, Olive, Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Pull Apart
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls/ Pull Apart
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake