- 300 grams condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1000 grams ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Mango lassi
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Cheesecake Biscuits
- Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Gunnadoo's Dairy and Gluten free cupcakes
- American Chocolate Cookies