- 300 grams condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1000 grams ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM mixing bowl.
2 min speed 10
Accessories you need
serve with whipped cream and garnish with a coffee bean
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Peanut Bites
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Monte Carlo Biscuits