- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
- 80 g water
- 1 teaspoon glucose syrup
- 640 g icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon musk essence
- 1/4 teaspoon pink food colouring
- Place gelatine, water and glucose syrup into bowl 3min 90 speed 2, untill gelatine is disovled
- Insert butterfly and gradually add icing sugar in 200g lots. mix on speed 3 untill smooth
- Add musk essence and pink food colour continue mixing speed 3 untill combined
Pipe onto lined trays and allow to dry (aprox 12 hours)
Store in airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte