- 60 g Butter
- 270 g water
- 150 g plain flour
- 3 Extra Large eggs, beaten
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200o-230o.
Place water and butter into TM bowl and cook for 5:30 minutes at 100o, Speed 2.
Add the flour and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl.
Spread mixture up sides of TM bowl with spatula and cool approx 5 minutes.
Once the mixture is cool, add beaten eggs one at a time onto rotating blades for 30-50 seconds, Speed 5.
Either pipe mixture onto tray, or place rounded spoonfuls onto greased trays.
Bake in hot oven for 10 minutes, and then reduce heat to moderate oven (180o-200o) and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
Remove from oven, make a small slit in side of puffs to allow steam to escape.
Return to oven for about 20 minutes to dry out with the oven door slightly ajar, and oven turned off.
Fill with Creme Patissere p155 EDC and drizzle with chocolate, or fill with whipped cream and sprinkle liberally with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee