- 125 grams Butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams Milk
- 350 grams SR flour
- 200 grams apricot jam
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
!. Grease or line a 20cm pudding tin or springform tin.
2. Place sugar in "Closed lid" and mill for 10secs/speed 9.
3. Add butter, milk and eggs and mix for 15 secs/speed 5.
4. Add flour and mix 20 secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4
5. Spread apricot jam over base of tin
6. Spoon batter over the top of the jam, spreading evenly
7. Place 1200g water in "Closed lid"
8. Place tin in bottom of Varoma dish, place Varoma on top of "Closed lid" with lid and steam for 60 mins/Varoma/ Speed 2.
9. When done, invert onto plate to serve.
Accessories you need
This was my grandmothers recipe and she always used Apricot Jam but other jams would be fine.
Lovely with cream or icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chewy Nut Bars
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)