- 110 g coconut oil
- 40 g cacao powder
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 3-4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Add the coconut oil to the bowl and melt for 1 minute, 37, sp 3.
- Add cacao, maple syrup and salt. Mix for 10 seconds, sp 4. Scrape downs sides of bowl, mix for another 10 seconds, sp 4.
- Pour mixture into each of the silicone moulds (using approx half the mixture). Put in freezer for at least 10 minutes, until set.
- Spread approx 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over the set mixture in each mould.
- Pour remaining mixture over the peanut butter in each mould. Return to freezer for another 10 minutes at least.
- Pop out of silicon moulds and store sealed in the freezer until ready to be eaten!
- Cacao can be subsituted for cocoa
- Maple Syrup could be subsituted for a natural sweetner to make these sugar free
- You can use TM peanutbutte, particularly if avoiding dairy, sugar, making raw food, etc
- I used silicone cupcake moulds - if you don't have those paper patty pans would work too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Bruschetta spread
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Rhubarb Relish