- 40 g rolled oats
- 50 g chia seeds
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 120 g pumkin seeds
- 60 g Cranberries
- 120 g sultanas
- 240 g medjool dates, (seed removed)
- 5-10 g vanilla extract
- 30 g cacoa
- 30 g Shredded coconut
1. Add oats to TM bowl SP6 20sec
2. Add Chia seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds SP6 20sec
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into bowl SP9 60sec.
4. Roll into balls and refridgerate until firm
These can be rolled in extra coconut if desired and can be stored in the freezer in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Bliss balls- paleo
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Vegan Icecream
- Choc Banana Slice
- Chocolate Brownie Biscuits
- Peppermint Nutty Bliss Balls
- Bounty Bar