- 40 g rolled oats
- 50 g chia seeds
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 120 g pumkin seeds
- 60 g Cranberries
- 120 g sultanas
- 240 g medjool dates, (seed removed)
- 5-10 g vanilla extract
- 30 g cacoa
- 30 g Shredded coconut
1. Add oats to TM bowl SP6 20sec
2. Add Chia seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds SP6 20sec
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into bowl SP9 60sec.
4. Roll into balls and refridgerate until firm
These can be rolled in extra coconut if desired and can be stored in the freezer in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls