- 200 grams Plain chocolate biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100 g heavy cream
- 150 g Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Frangelico
- 50 g Toasted Hazelnuts, (optional), chopped
Add butter into Thermomix and melt on 3mins/80’C/Speed 2
Add biscuits and blitz for 15 secs/Speed 8
Press mixture into the base (greased, spring form pan) either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
Do a quick Turbo clean of your TM bowl and dry thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 150’C
Add sugar & cornflour into TM 10 secs/Speed 10
Add cream cheese and mix on 10 secs/Speed 7
Scarp down sides
Add vanilla, eggs,cream, nutella – mix for 15 secs/Speed 8
Pour mixure onto biscuit base and bake in oven for 1 hour. (checking after 40 mins)
Add chocolate to TM bowl and chop 5 secs/Speed 8
Add butter and Frangelico and melt 5 mins/ 50’C Speed 2
Pour onto top of cheesecake when out of the oven.
Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts (if using) over the top
Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Raw Choc Orange Fudge
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream