- 200 grams Plain chocolate biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100 g heavy cream
- 150 g Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Frangelico
- 50 g Toasted Hazelnuts, (optional), chopped
Add butter into Thermomix and melt on 3mins/80’C/Speed 2
Add biscuits and blitz for 15 secs/Speed 8
Press mixture into the base (greased, spring form pan) either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
Do a quick Turbo clean of your TM bowl and dry thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 150’C
Add sugar & cornflour into TM 10 secs/Speed 10
Add cream cheese and mix on 10 secs/Speed 7
Scarp down sides
Add vanilla, eggs,cream, nutella – mix for 15 secs/Speed 8
Pour mixure onto biscuit base and bake in oven for 1 hour. (checking after 40 mins)
Add chocolate to TM bowl and chop 5 secs/Speed 8
Add butter and Frangelico and melt 5 mins/ 50’C Speed 2
Pour onto top of cheesecake when out of the oven.
Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts (if using) over the top
Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Corn rolls
- Grape Jam
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup