- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 200 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 banana, Fresh & Sliced
- 8 strawberries, Fresh & Sliced
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180°C. Grease & Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Lighty grease a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil & set aside.
Place water, sugar & yeast into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
Add bakers flour, extra virgin olive oil, salt & cinnamon and knead 2 min/.
Tranfers dough into prepared bowl & cover with plastic wrap. Leave in a warm place until dough has risen into double it original sze.
Divide dough into two balls & place on prepared baking trays.
Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball into a rectangle the size of the baking tray.
Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Once cooled a little, spread with nutella. Scatter Banana & Strawberries over Pizzas & dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
I defrost left over dough & whip this up far to frequenty!
It's also really yummy with peanut butter & raspberries!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins