- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 200 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 banana, Fresh & Sliced
- 8 strawberries, Fresh & Sliced
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180°C. Grease & Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Lighty grease a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil & set aside.
Place water, sugar & yeast into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
Add bakers flour, extra virgin olive oil, salt & cinnamon and knead 2 min/.
Tranfers dough into prepared bowl & cover with plastic wrap. Leave in a warm place until dough has risen into double it original sze.
Divide dough into two balls & place on prepared baking trays.
Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball into a rectangle the size of the baking tray.
Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Once cooled a little, spread with nutella. Scatter Banana & Strawberries over Pizzas & dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
I defrost left over dough & whip this up far to frequenty!
It's also really yummy with peanut butter & raspberries!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup