- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 200 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 banana, Fresh & Sliced
- 8 strawberries, Fresh & Sliced
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180°C. Grease & Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Lighty grease a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil & set aside.
Place water, sugar & yeast into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
Add bakers flour, extra virgin olive oil, salt & cinnamon and knead 2 min/.
Tranfers dough into prepared bowl & cover with plastic wrap. Leave in a warm place until dough has risen into double it original sze.
Divide dough into two balls & place on prepared baking trays.
Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball into a rectangle the size of the baking tray.
Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Once cooled a little, spread with nutella. Scatter Banana & Strawberries over Pizzas & dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
I defrost left over dough & whip this up far to frequenty!
It's also really yummy with peanut butter & raspberries!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl