- 640 grams caster sugar
- 130 grams cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder, (alternatively, use 1 tsp vanilla extract and add in step 4)
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease or line with baking paper with corners mitred (cuts made towards centre from each corner so paper sits flat in tin) a small ceramic dish rectangle (approx. 15cm x 7cm) or similar.
Add ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/Varoma/speed 3.5.
Remove MC and replace with simmering basket and cook 12 min/Varoma/speed 1.5.
Add vanilla extract (if using) and mix 2 min 30 sec/speed 4.5 (temp should be approximately 85C by this time).
Insert butterfly and mix 6 min/speed 3.5 and simmer basket on top for first couple of minutes then remove it so you can see the fudge change from being glossy to being matt. The temperature should be coming down to 70 -75C by the time the 6 mins is up and fudge should be thickened
Pour into the prepared tin and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Store in an air tight container in the pantry.
To make chocolate fudge add 1 tablespoon of dutched cocoa powder in with ingredients at the start.
if you wanted to add chopped nuts, or dried fruit, add these after it has cooled and before you insert the butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup