- 640 grams caster sugar
- 130 grams cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder, (alternatively, use 1 tsp vanilla extract and add in step 4)
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease or line with baking paper with corners mitred (cuts made towards centre from each corner so paper sits flat in tin) a small ceramic dish rectangle (approx. 15cm x 7cm) or similar.
Add ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/Varoma/speed 3.5.
Remove MC and replace with simmering basket and cook 12 min/Varoma/speed 1.5.
Add vanilla extract (if using) and mix 2 min 30 sec/speed 4.5 (temp should be approximately 85C by this time).
Insert butterfly and mix 6 min/speed 3.5 and simmer basket on top for first couple of minutes then remove it so you can see the fudge change from being glossy to being matt. The temperature should be coming down to 70 -75C by the time the 6 mins is up and fudge should be thickened
Pour into the prepared tin and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Store in an air tight container in the pantry.
To make chocolate fudge add 1 tablespoon of dutched cocoa powder in with ingredients at the start.
if you wanted to add chopped nuts, or dried fruit, add these after it has cooled and before you insert the butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie