- 250 grams full cream milk
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams sugar
- 30 grams cornflour
- 1 egg
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for 8 minutes at 80 C on speed 3.
Cornflour can be replaced with 50 grams of plain flour.
Cream can be replaced with 250 grams of milk.
Cook approx 2 minutes longer for a thicker custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates