- 250 grams full cream milk
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams sugar
- 30 grams cornflour
- 1 egg
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for 8 minutes at 80 C on speed 3.
Cornflour can be replaced with 50 grams of plain flour.
Cream can be replaced with 250 grams of milk.
Cook approx 2 minutes longer for a thicker custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free