- 250 grams full cream milk
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams sugar
- 30 grams cornflour
- 1 egg
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for 8 minutes at 80 C on speed 3.
Cornflour can be replaced with 50 grams of plain flour.
Cream can be replaced with 250 grams of milk.
Cook approx 2 minutes longer for a thicker custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls