- 1000 grams full cream milk
- 80 grams sugar
- 130 grams arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
Place all ingredients in TM Bowl. Cook at 90 degrees, 50 minutes speed 1 MC on
Voila! Perfect rice pudding.
Rice pudding will thicken on standing.
Either serve warm - delicious with some finely grated dark chocolate! Or chilled, my kids love this in their lunch boxes for school and sometimes even for breakfast!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie