- 100 g block lindt orange intense chocolate
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
mill chocolate,sugar,cornflour for 20secs on speed 9,scrape down
add remaining ingredients and cook for 7mins at 90temp on speed 4
i pour straight into any fancy glass cool in fridge
top with a little whipped cream and grated lindt chocolate and a strawberry
simple but impressive!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF egg curry
- LCHF brocolli bake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf