- 100 g block lindt orange intense chocolate
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
mill chocolate,sugar,cornflour for 20secs on speed 9,scrape down
add remaining ingredients and cook for 7mins at 90temp on speed 4
i pour straight into any fancy glass cool in fridge
top with a little whipped cream and grated lindt chocolate and a strawberry
simple but impressive!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls