- Zest & juice of 1/2 orange
- 100 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg yolks, (room temp)
- 200 g olive oil
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g dates
- 100 g almonds
- Syrup Topping:
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 150 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- glace orange (thinly sliced)
8Recipe is created for
Place Dates and Almonds into TM bowl, Chop 10 seconds on speed 8.
Allow to continue chopping and reduce the speed to 6 until bound together.
Place in pie dish or individual dishes, press down firmly. Set aside.
1. Place Orange peel & sugar in TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 10.
2. Insert Butterfly, and add egg yolks and Juice of 1/2 orange. Mix together on speed 4 and while blades rotate add oil slowly until thick like (Mayo). about 1 min.
3. Remove butterfly, and slowly add sour cream and cinnamon, on speed 2-3. Until blended smooth.
4. Place mixture into Pie Plate and allow to set in fridge. 10 mins.
1. Place juice of 1/2 orange, Sugar & water into TM bowl. Allow to cook for 5 mins, Varoma temp on speed 2, with MC out. (You may place thinly sliced orange in with the syrup to cook) if so use Reverse setting or you may use Glace Oranges.
2. Allow to cool slightly, then pour on top of tart. Return to Fridge to cool.
Accessories you need
This is a sweet dish, so adjust sugar to taste.
Shortcrust pastry is less sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters