- Zest & juice of 1/2 orange
- 100 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg yolks, (room temp)
- 200 g olive oil
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g dates
- 100 g almonds
- Syrup Topping:
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 150 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- glace orange (thinly sliced)
8Recipe is created for
Place Dates and Almonds into TM bowl, Chop 10 seconds on speed 8.
Allow to continue chopping and reduce the speed to 6 until bound together.
Place in pie dish or individual dishes, press down firmly. Set aside.
1. Place Orange peel & sugar in TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 10.
2. Insert Butterfly, and add egg yolks and Juice of 1/2 orange. Mix together on speed 4 and while blades rotate add oil slowly until thick like (Mayo). about 1 min.
3. Remove butterfly, and slowly add sour cream and cinnamon, on speed 2-3. Until blended smooth.
4. Place mixture into Pie Plate and allow to set in fridge. 10 mins.
1. Place juice of 1/2 orange, Sugar & water into TM bowl. Allow to cook for 5 mins, Varoma temp on speed 2, with MC out. (You may place thinly sliced orange in with the syrup to cook) if so use Reverse setting or you may use Glace Oranges.
2. Allow to cool slightly, then pour on top of tart. Return to Fridge to cool.
Accessories you need
This is a sweet dish, so adjust sugar to taste.
Shortcrust pastry is less sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting