- 1 apple, cored and quartered
- 80 g yoghurt
- 60 g rolled oats
- 170 g Milk, any kind - cows, almond, rice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 pinches salt
- 0-2 tbsp honey or mayple syrup
- 1 tsp cinamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate apple 3-4 sec, sp 5.
2. Add all other ingredients. Mix for 10 sec, sp 2. Repeat if necessary.
3. Pour into mason jars, sprinkle with extra cinamon. Refrigerate overnight.
Use any kind of milk that you prefer.
Honey or mayple syrup is optional - apple sweetens the oats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates