- 1 can Coconut Milk, 400ml
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 large fresh eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
8Recipe is created for
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c
2. Place all of the ingredients into TMX bowl. Blend speed 5, 20 seconds.3.
Taste the mixture and add a little more sweetener if you wish.
4. Pour into a small square ovenproof dish which has been greased with coconut butter/oil.
5. Place the dish in a deep roasting pan.
6. Pour boiling water into the pan, around the custard, to a depth of about ¾ inch.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Remove dish to a wire rack to cool.
9. Serve warm or chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Mini monsters
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Beer Brownies
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay