- 1 can Coconut Milk, 400ml
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 large fresh eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
8Recipe is created for
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c
2. Place all of the ingredients into TMX bowl. Blend speed 5, 20 seconds.3.
Taste the mixture and add a little more sweetener if you wish.
4. Pour into a small square ovenproof dish which has been greased with coconut butter/oil.
5. Place the dish in a deep roasting pan.
6. Pour boiling water into the pan, around the custard, to a depth of about ¾ inch.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Remove dish to a wire rack to cool.
9. Serve warm or chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread