- 150 g almonds
- 220 g coconut milk
- 110 g arrowroot flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Place almonds in the bowl and chop for 6 seconds speed 6
Add all remaining ingredients and combine for 20 seconds speed 5-6
Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan
Pour batter into frying pan until desired sized pancake is reached
Once bubbles begin to appear in pancake, flip and cook for 1 -2 minutes
Repeat until all batter is cooked
Serve with your choice of fruit, coconut, maple syrup etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls