- 500 grams carrots, Cut in chunks
- 20 medjool dates, Seeds removed
- 200 grams walnuts
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 level teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can coconut cream, Cold
- 1 level teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch ground cloves
Place carrots into bowl. Chop 5secs/Sp6
Add rest of cupcake ingredients to bowl. Turbo 6 times with lid locked. Scrape down and repeat a couple of times if required until combined.
Divide mixture between 24 mini cupcake holes, lined with narrow baking paper strips. Press down firmly so that each cupcake will hold its shape. Use the baking paper to remove each cake to a flat tray.
For the icing, use just the cold coconut cream from the top of the can. Scrape this into the bowl then add the rest of the ingredients. Combine 10 secs/Sp5.
Top each cupcake with a little of the coconut cream. Sprinkle on some additional cinnamon then top with half a walnut.
Coconut Cinnamon Icing
Accessories you need
You can use leftover liquid from the coconut cream in your smoothies, sweet breads or cakes in place of coconut water.
This recipe was converted from a recipe originally created by 'Paleo Grubs'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Carrot, nut and banana baked bars
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- BBQ Sauce
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- CHAI MASALA - Masala Chai