- 7 egg whites
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 180 g icing sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 110 g plain flour
- 30 g oil
- 130 g coconut cream
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Pandan Juice (recipe from 'A Taste of Asia'
Pre-heat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease and flour a 26cm chiffon tin.2. Clean and dry TM bowl thoroughly. Insert Butterfly. Place egg whites, cream of tartar and salt into TM bowl and whip for 3 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3.5.3. Add icing sugar through hole in lid, 1 tsp at a time for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 3 until fully incorporated. Set aside in separate bowl.4. Without rinsing Butterfly, reinsert into TM bowl. Place yolks into TM bowl and beat for 6 minutes at 37ºC on speed 3 until lemon in colour and doubled in volume.5. Add remaining ingredients except egg whites and blend to form a batter for 8 seconds on speed 3. Remove Butterfly.6. Place 60g of the egg white mixture into TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, incorporate for 20 seconds on Interval speed.7. Pour yolk mixture out into egg white mixture and fold in gently using a large spoon until well blended.8. Pour into prepared chiffon tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until done.9. Remove from oven and invert tin to cool completely. Cake should just fall out once it is cool enough to release from the tin.
Pandan Chiffon Cake
Accessories you need
This is a tweaked version of the 'Pandan Chiffon Cake' recipe on page 92 of 'A Taste of Asia'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze