- 75 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams raw almonds, whole
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoons water, if needed (I always tend to put some in)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place dates and almonds in the bowl. Speed 8 for approx. 10sec.
2. Add the peanut butter and cacao. Speed 3 for approx. 3 secs.
3. If the mixture looks a little dry, add 1 tbsp of water. Speed 3 for 2 secs. The mixture should feel a little sticky.
4. Rolls into snack sized balls, put into a seal container and refrigerate for 30mins before serving.
PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
You can double this recipe easy enough by doubling the ingredients and increasing time by 20%
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked