- 125 g Butter
- 250 g granita biscuits, 1 packet
- 1 can condensed milk
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese, 2 packets
- 70 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 20cm springform tin.
2. Measure butter into mixing bowl then melt for 2 minutes / 70 degrees / Speed 2.
3. Add granita biscuits to mixing bowl stir for 5 seconds / speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
4. Place into prepared tin and press mixture firmly to cover the base.
5. Place in fridge to set whilst you make the filling.
1. Add cheese to bowl. Chop 20 seconds / speed 5.
2. Insert Butterfly.
3. Add Condensed Milk and Lemon Juice. Mix 60 seconds / speed 4.
4. Scrape sides of bowl in mix a further 30 seconds / speed 4.
5. Pour filling into base and refridgerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Lemon Cheesecake Filling.
Try making individual serves for special occasions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet