- 80 g Butter
- 260 g plain flour
- 135 g white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 180 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 12 tsp Nutella
- Extra melted butter, for brushing
- caster sugar, 1/4 cup
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Place 80 g butter into bowl.
- Melt, 2 min 30 sec/70C/speed 1.
- Add 260 g plain flour to the bowl.
- Add 135 g white sugar to the bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons baking powder to the bowl.
- Add 180 g milk to the bowl.
- Add 2 eggs to the mixing bowl.
- Mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Mix 10 sec/speed 3.
- Turn onthe pie maker and fill the pie maker with batter until 1/3 full.
- Place a teaspoon of Nutella into the middle fo the batter, then top with more batter until 2/3 full.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooked brush doughnuts immediately with extra melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Make the Cinnamon sugar by mixing the 1/4 cup of caster sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of Cinnamon together.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Accessories you need
This receipe was adapted for the Thermomix based on the receipe on the Bargain Mums website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.