- 100 g Plain sweet biscuits of choice, (I used butternut) snapped in half
- 50 g Butter
- 227g can pineapple pieces, (Sml can, drained)
- 250g package cream cheese, Room temp
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk, (1/2 can)
- 30 g lemon juice, (Juice from one lemon- and zest if you would like)
- 2 level teaspoons Gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup --- water
- 2 heaped tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup Toasted Coconut flakes, If desired, for a garnish
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup of cold water and sprinkle 2 tsp of gelatin powder on top and let it sit for 5min.
- Snap biscuits in half and mill to crumbs 10 sec, sp 9. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut to biscuit crumb and stir through.
- Melt butter 2 min, 60 deg, sp 1. Then pour over crumb mixture and stir to combine. Place approx 2 heaped teaspoons of crumb mix into each jar.
Rinse out the mixing bowl.
- Once the gelatin has absorbed the water and "bloomed". Put the gelatin bowl in the microwave for 15 sec to liquify. Set aside to cool.
- If using pineapple pieces not crushed pineapple, add drained pineapple to the bowl and crush for 5sec sp5. Then set asside in a bowl.
- Insert the butterfly (left of the highest blade)
And add the cream cheese cut into small 3cm blocks. Whip for about 20 sec sp 3.5 - scraping down the sides.
- Add the condensed milk and continue whipping for 2 min sp 3.5.
- Once cooled add the gelatin to the crushed Pineapple along with the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Remove the butterfly and add the pineapple mix to the cheesecake mix and stir for 10 sec sp 2, scraping down the sides and repeating if necessary.
- Add the cheesecake mix to the jars till about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes on top if desired. Put the lids on the jars and refrigerate for a few hrs till set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits