- 40 g Pepita's
- 155 g almonds, Soak for 30 mins in warm water
- 6 Dates (medjool)
- 35 g sesame seeds
- 40 g coconut flakes (or dessicated)
- 90 g Tahini unhulled
- 35 g Cocao Nibs
- 1 tablespoon Cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 --- Avocado Large
- 60 g Cocao powder
- 165 g Maple syrup pure
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- pinch himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoon Double Cream or Coconut Cream
- Fresh Fruit in Season, to Decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn on your oven to 170 degree's and grease your required tins.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix Bowl.
Chop 20 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down and chop for a further 10 secs/speed 8 until resembles fine biscuit crumb.
If doing one large Tart push into well greased tin, cook in the oven 170 degrees till browned. (you should smell it).
Or same as above into individual little pastry tins.
Once cooled store in air tight container till needed.
Just wipe bowl out to remove crumbs no need to wash.
Place Avocado, Cocao Powder, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Paste and Salt in Bowl.
Whisk 1.30 mins/speed 3.5.
Scrape down sides.
Whisk for a further 30 sec/speed 3.5
Place mousse into container. Lick the butterfly. Swirl through Cream or Coconut Cream so not combined but can see the two colours.
Place in fridge to set.
You can then pipe or spoon on tart shells when serving and decorate with Fresh Fruit in Season.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
You can make tart cases and mousse a couple of days before required.
However if you place the base in the Fridge it will go soft.
The base can also be done raw not cooked for a RAW dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce