- 150 grams almonds, raw
- 12 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp cocao powder (or good quality cocoa)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 60 grams Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp water
- dessicated coconut, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Collect all your ingredients
Weigh almonds & mill for 5 secs on speed 10
Add dates, chia seeds, tahini, cocao, cinnamon, vanilla & protein powder and blend for 10 secs on speed 9 until finely chopped and well combined.
Gradually add the water, a little at a time for 5 secs on speed 5 until the mix reaches a dough like consistency. You may wish to add 1 more tbls if it doesn't stick when squeezed in your hand.
If the mix becomes too wet/sticky you can add extra almond meal or proteing powder.
Roll mixture into 14 golf ball-sized balls and roll in coconut.
Store in an airtight container. Will keep in freezer for 3 months.
Each ball contains approx. 10g of protein
These Bliss Balls are not only delicious but protein packed! They contain no processed sugars and are great for a post workout snack. Raw & super nutritious these Bliss Balls also make a great healthy snack for kids (contain nuts).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats