- 4 bananas, frozen
- 50 grams cream
Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Snack Supper Ice cream
- Place bananas and cream into mixing bowl, blend 30 seconds / speed 9 until thick and creamy. You may need to use the spatula to mix while Thermomix is on.
Accessories you need
Use any frozen fruit, not just bananas!
Make it dairy free by using coconut cream/milk or any cream/milk of your choice.
Blend some nuts before step 1 to add more protein and texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Melbourne Mash
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Steak &Kidney doughboys