- 200 g dark chocolate
- 60 g Pouring Cream
- 10-30 g Rum
- Sprinkles (chocolate, coconut, chopped nuts etc), Optional
5h 0minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add broken up chocolate to mixing bowl and chop on 5 secs/sp 9.
Add cream and rum and melt 4 mins/70°c/sp 2.
Pour mixture into a container and refridgerate for 4 hours or over night.
Using a teaspoon, scoop mixture into hand and roll into balls.
Roll in sprinkles of choice.
Try different liqures like Baileys, Cointreau or Malibu.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Varoma Marble Cake
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Rum Balls
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Christmas Cake
- Sweet Potato Pudding (healthy version of plum pudding)