- 300g Fresh strawberries, frozen
- 100g Sugar (Raw)
- 500g Milk, frozen into 2 ice cube containers
- 30g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Remove fruit from the freezer 5 minutes prior to using it.
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 20 sec / sp 9
Combine the Strawberries, frozen milk and lemon juice and mix for 40 sec / sp 7 then 20- 30 sec on sp 4 using the Spatula to help mix the ice cream
Accessories you need
Frozen packet fruit can be used. Fruit should be chopped for 10 seconds and then add milk cubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan