- 2-3 apples, peeled and cored, and sliced
- 100 g frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 60 g brown sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 120 g eggs, (2x 60g eggs)
- 120 g sunflower oil
- 170 g sugar raw
- 250 g Milk
- 340 g SR flour
- 10 g vanilla, liquid
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Grease 24-28 round tin or a 30 x 18cm rectangle tin and line with baking paper
Peel core and thickly slice apple and place evenly on bottom of tray
Sprinkle over the raspberries or Blueberries
Place brown Sugar into TM bowl and pulverise 10 sec speed 9
Add butter and melt for 2-3 min/ 60C /speed 2
Drizzle butter mixture over apples and raspberries
Without cleaning the bowl add eggs, sugar, oil, and beat for
40 secs/ speed4,
Add milk and vanilla and mix 20 secs speed 4
Add flour and mix 40 secs speed 4
Pour batter evenly over the apple and berries
Pop in the oven at 170C (depending on your oven)
cook for 30 - 40 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
Serve cake warm with vanilla custard or icecream.
Can also be served cold or room temp and is great for lunch boxes.
Note: you are able to vary the fruit used.
Use the fruits that are in season.
Omit the butter and just sprinkle fruit with a bit of sugar it will still caramalise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake