- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 --- egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
1. Place sugar in the mixing bowl and mill for 5 seconds/Speed 9.
2. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt and cook for 6 minutes/80 degrees C/Speed 4.
3. Pour mixture in to a container and allow to cool slightly.
4. Place raspberries in to the mixing bowl and mix for 10 seconds/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat.
5. Return cream mixture to the bowl and mix for 5 seconds/Speed 4.
6. Pour in to a shallow container and put in freezer until partially frozen (minimum 6 hours).
7. Cut mixture in to cubes and return to the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 seconds/Speed 9, and then for 10 seconds/Speed 4.
8. Return mixture to shallow container and freeze for at least another 4 hours before serving.
Accessories you need
Freezing time varies depending on the freezer and the type of container used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing