- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 --- egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
1. Place sugar in the mixing bowl and mill for 5 seconds/Speed 9.
2. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt and cook for 6 minutes/80 degrees C/Speed 4.
3. Pour mixture in to a container and allow to cool slightly.
4. Place raspberries in to the mixing bowl and mix for 10 seconds/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat.
5. Return cream mixture to the bowl and mix for 5 seconds/Speed 4.
6. Pour in to a shallow container and put in freezer until partially frozen (minimum 6 hours).
7. Cut mixture in to cubes and return to the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 seconds/Speed 9, and then for 10 seconds/Speed 4.
8. Return mixture to shallow container and freeze for at least another 4 hours before serving.
Accessories you need
Freezing time varies depending on the freezer and the type of container used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream