- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 --- egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
1. Place sugar in the mixing bowl and mill for 5 seconds/Speed 9.
2. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt and cook for 6 minutes/80 degrees C/Speed 4.
3. Pour mixture in to a container and allow to cool slightly.
4. Place raspberries in to the mixing bowl and mix for 10 seconds/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat.
5. Return cream mixture to the bowl and mix for 5 seconds/Speed 4.
6. Pour in to a shallow container and put in freezer until partially frozen (minimum 6 hours).
7. Cut mixture in to cubes and return to the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 seconds/Speed 9, and then for 10 seconds/Speed 4.
8. Return mixture to shallow container and freeze for at least another 4 hours before serving.
Accessories you need
Freezing time varies depending on the freezer and the type of container used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes