- 140 grams Raw almonds, skin on
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter/Nut Paste
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Maple Syrup (pure)
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinammon
- pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Cacao, Raw
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Almonds and Oats to bowl and mix on Sp9 for 15 seconds or until a flour consistency. Add remaining base ingredients to bowl for a furuther 15 seconds on Sp5 until thoroughly combined. Place mixture evenly into base of silicone muffin trays. Put Aside.
Place all Topping ingredients into clean TM Bowl, mix on Sp5 for 30 seconds until nice and smooth. Once smooth, spoon evenly on top of bases in muffin tray and refrigerate for 1hr before enjoying.....
You can make your own Nut Butter for this recipe, also if you dont have Maple syrup, Agave Nectar can be used
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef