- 125 grams walnuts
- 175 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 carrots
- 180 grams raw cashews, Soaked for at least 1/2 hr
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a 20x20 cake pan with cling wrap.
- Add walnuts and dates to bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 6/MC on.
Add coconut and spices and salt. Mix 3sec/speed 4/MC on.
Set aside dry ingredients in a bowl.
- without washing bowl, grate carrots for 5 sec/speed 5/MC on.
Add the dry ingredients and process for 8 secs/speed 9/MC on.
Scrape bowl and repeat if you want a smooth texture.
- Put mixture into prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. Place in freezer while you prepare the topping.
- rinse and drain cashews. Add to bowl. Add the rest of the frosting ingredients to the bowl and blend for 1 min/speed 9/MC on.
- Scrape down the lid and slides and ensure that it is a smooth creamy consistency. If not process until smooth.
Pour over carrot mixture and ensure top is smooth.
Optional: sprinkle dessicated coconut over top to garnish.
Put tin back in freezer to set.
Slice into squares when partially frozen or midway through thawing.
When mixing carrot mixture, add 2 tbsp water if mixture is too dry to mix properly (this will depend on how "juicy" your carrots are).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice