- 125 grams walnuts
- 175 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 carrots
- 180 grams raw cashews, Soaked for at least 1/2 hr
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a 20x20 cake pan with cling wrap.
- Add walnuts and dates to bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 6/MC on.
Add coconut and spices and salt. Mix 3sec/speed 4/MC on.
Set aside dry ingredients in a bowl.
- without washing bowl, grate carrots for 5 sec/speed 5/MC on.
Add the dry ingredients and process for 8 secs/speed 9/MC on.
Scrape bowl and repeat if you want a smooth texture.
- Put mixture into prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. Place in freezer while you prepare the topping.
- rinse and drain cashews. Add to bowl. Add the rest of the frosting ingredients to the bowl and blend for 1 min/speed 9/MC on.
- Scrape down the lid and slides and ensure that it is a smooth creamy consistency. If not process until smooth.
Pour over carrot mixture and ensure top is smooth.
Optional: sprinkle dessicated coconut over top to garnish.
Put tin back in freezer to set.
Slice into squares when partially frozen or midway through thawing.
When mixing carrot mixture, add 2 tbsp water if mixture is too dry to mix properly (this will depend on how "juicy" your carrots are).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls