- 125 grams walnuts
- 175 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 carrots
- 180 grams raw cashews, Soaked for at least 1/2 hr
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a 20x20 cake pan with cling wrap.
- Add walnuts and dates to bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 6/MC on.
Add coconut and spices and salt. Mix 3sec/speed 4/MC on.
Set aside dry ingredients in a bowl.
- without washing bowl, grate carrots for 5 sec/speed 5/MC on.
Add the dry ingredients and process for 8 secs/speed 9/MC on.
Scrape bowl and repeat if you want a smooth texture.
- Put mixture into prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. Place in freezer while you prepare the topping.
- rinse and drain cashews. Add to bowl. Add the rest of the frosting ingredients to the bowl and blend for 1 min/speed 9/MC on.
- Scrape down the lid and slides and ensure that it is a smooth creamy consistency. If not process until smooth.
Pour over carrot mixture and ensure top is smooth.
Optional: sprinkle dessicated coconut over top to garnish.
Put tin back in freezer to set.
Slice into squares when partially frozen or midway through thawing.
When mixing carrot mixture, add 2 tbsp water if mixture is too dry to mix properly (this will depend on how "juicy" your carrots are).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls