- 12 dates, pitted
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 150 grams water, (I used coconut cream)
Soak dates in water (I used coconut cream as I had a tin opened) for 30 minutes. Place dates with the water, and coconut oil and cacao in TM bowl and process for 1-2 minutes on speed 9 or until mixture is perfectly smooth, scraping down as necessary.
Frost your favourite baked (or raw) cakes.
I used this recipe to frost some grain free, baked doughnuts. After placing them in the fridge for 15 minutes, the frosting hardened a little almost to the texture of a bought chocolate doughnut. I was pretty happy about that!
Anything iced with this frosting should be kept refrigerated if not being consumed within a short time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice