- 65 g macadamia nuts
- 55 g sunflower seed
- 100 g walnuts
- 500 g Soak dried fruit
- 55 g cacao powder
- 3 tsp Berry Radical anitoxidiants, optional
- desicated coconut, for rolling the balls in
8Recipe is created for
Place all nuts in thermo and mill
Add all other ingredients and mix for 1min on speed 4 or till smooth
Use either a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop and roll in desicated coconut into balls
Refridgerate and enjoy
*My kids love these in their lunch box or after school snack
It pays to soak fruit either for a few hours or overnight. If your going to do it for a few hours use boiling water.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches