- 65 g macadamia nuts
- 55 g sunflower seed
- 100 g walnuts
- 500 g Soak dried fruit
- 55 g cacao powder
- 3 tsp Berry Radical anitoxidiants, optional
- desicated coconut, for rolling the balls in
Recipe is created for
Place all nuts in thermo and mill
Add all other ingredients and mix for 1min on speed 4 or till smooth
Use either a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop and roll in desicated coconut into balls
Refridgerate and enjoy
*My kids love these in their lunch box or after school snack
It pays to soak fruit either for a few hours or overnight. If your going to do it for a few hours use boiling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder