- 65 g macadamia nuts
- 55 g sunflower seed
- 100 g walnuts
- 500 g Soak dried fruit
- 55 g cacao powder
- 3 tsp Berry Radical anitoxidiants, optional
- desicated coconut, for rolling the balls in
8Recipe is created for
Place all nuts in thermo and mill
Add all other ingredients and mix for 1min on speed 4 or till smooth
Use either a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop and roll in desicated coconut into balls
Refridgerate and enjoy
*My kids love these in their lunch box or after school snack
It pays to soak fruit either for a few hours or overnight. If your going to do it for a few hours use boiling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls