- 65 g macadamia nuts
- 55 g sunflower seed
- 100 g walnuts
- 500 g Soak dried fruit
- 55 g cacao powder
- 3 tsp Berry Radical anitoxidiants, optional
- desicated coconut, for rolling the balls in
8Recipe is created for
Place all nuts in thermo and mill
Add all other ingredients and mix for 1min on speed 4 or till smooth
Use either a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop and roll in desicated coconut into balls
Refridgerate and enjoy
*My kids love these in their lunch box or after school snack
It pays to soak fruit either for a few hours or overnight. If your going to do it for a few hours use boiling water.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge