- 65 g macadamia nuts
- 55 g sunflower seed
- 100 g walnuts
- 500 g Soak dried fruit
- 55 g cacao powder
- 3 tsp Berry Radical anitoxidiants, optional
- desicated coconut, for rolling the balls in
Recipe is created for
Place all nuts in thermo and mill "Dough mode"
Add all other ingredients and mix for 1min on speed 4 or till smooth
Use either a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop and roll in desicated coconut into balls
Refridgerate and enjoy
*My kids love these in their lunch box or after school snack
It pays to soak fruit either for a few hours or overnight. If your going to do it for a few hours use boiling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls