- 150 grams rice, (White or Brown)
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 200 grams Raw macadamias
- 40 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 50 grams coconut oil, (Melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 50 grams Raw Honey
- 5 Ripe Avocados
- 200 grams raw sugar
- Peel Zest of 5 Limes
- 30 grams coconut oil, (Melted)
- 120 grams lime juice, (4-6 limes)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mill Rice for 1 Minute Speed 9
Add Coconut and Macadamias mill 20 seconds on Speed 9
Add Rapadura and cinnamon mix 10 seconds Speed 7
Add coconut oil, vanilla and honey and mix 15 seconds Speed 6
Line a round spring-form tin with baking paper – press mixture using a spoon into the tin and up the sides. Freeze for a minimum of 1 hour before adding filling
Add lime peel and raw sugar and mill for 30 seconds on speed 9, Scrape sides and mix a further 15 seconds.
Add avocados, coconut oil, lime juice, salt and vanilla and blend 20 seconds at speed 9. Scrape sides and blend a further 30 seconds.
Pour Filling onto the base and cover with plastic wrap touching the filling to prevent discolouring. Freeze tart for 6-8 hours before serving.
Accessories you need
Best kept in the fridge and eaten within a day or 2 or longer if kept in the freezer. Deocrate with Summer Berries for a more festive flavour...
This is a zingy lime tart for LIME LOVERS! If you prefer a more subtle flavour reduce the lime juice and lime zest by half.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup