- 240 grams raw almonds
- 160 grams Dried Dates, soaked in hot water for 5 mins
- 25 grams Shredded or Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 280 grams raw cashews, soaked in cold water 2+ hours
- 180 grams raw zucchini, peeled, chopped roughly
- juice 1 lime or half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 120 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams Fresh Mango pulp
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric powder
1. Prepare a springform cheesecake pan with baking paper on the base and around the sides.
2.Drain your soaked dates and blend all the ingredients for the base on Speed 9, until combined and sticky. Press into the base of your pan. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
1. Drain the cashews. Combine all ingredients for the "First Layer" on Speed 9 until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour slightly more than half onto your cheesecake base, and return to the freezer to set for approx. 1 hour.
3. Add the mango pulp and tumeric to the remaining filling in the Thermomix bowl, and mix on Speed 7 until combined and an even yellow colour (don't worry, you won't taste the tumeric!).
4. Pour mango layer on to set cream layer and return to freezer for minimum 5 hours, but best left overnight.
Accessories you need
Before serving, remove from the freezer to let soften for 20-30mins to make it easier to slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Gluten Free Challah
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta