- 140 g medjool dates, (approx 8)
- 100 g Homemade Peanut Butter or any nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1 tbsp Cocao powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 100 g water
- 160 g Quick Oats
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g Coconut
- 120 g raisins or sultanas
1. Place Dates, nut butter, vanilla, Cacao, honey and water into bowl and mix on sp8 for 20 sec to make a paste.
2. Add oats, seeds, coconut and sultanas/raisins and mix sp2 for 20sec, scrape down sides and mix for another 5sec on sp2 if necessary.
Place in container/tray and bring together, refridgerate for approx 1 hour before slicing and serving. Keep refridgerated.
Accessories you need
If in a hurry freeze to set instead.
This is a chewy slice as it is raw.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding