- 130 g Shredded coconut
- 8 medjool dates, (or 12 dried, softened in boiling water)
- 10 g cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 250 g raw cashews
- 50 g Shredded coconut
- 70 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil or essence
- 120 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 50 g Cacao
- 140 g Solid Coconut OIl
Blend all base ingredients for 30sec/speed8 until sticky. Press into baking paper lined tin.
Blend cashews & shredded coconut for 40sec/speed 7.
Add honey, mint leaves & essence, and blend until combined and sticky, 10sec/speed 4.5.
Spread over base and press down.
Add all topping ingredients. Blend and warm for 40sec/37C/speed 4 until the chocolate becomes thick and glossy, not melted.
Spread over base and refridgerate till set.
Accessories you need
If using dried dates in the base, soften in boiling water for about 5mins then drain before using.
Make sure your coconut oil is solid. Doesn't have to be fridge-cold, but not runny or too soft. If you live in a hot area, you will need to refridgerate a bit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake