- 320 grams almonds
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 16 Dates, pitted & soaked
- 220 grams Cashews, soaked & rinsed
- 95 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams strawberries
- 130 grams coconut cream
- 200 grams dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place dates into a bowl and cover with warm water, set aside.
2. Place the almonds + cacao powder into TM bowl & blend until super fine: 10 seconds speed 7
3. Drain the dates & add to the TM bowl with almonds and blend for 10 seconds speed 6. Scrape the sides of the bowl & repeat. You are looking for a sticky dough like mixture. If needed add a little water
4. Press mixture evenly into a lined baking tray and set aside inthe freezer while you make the streawberry cream.
1. After cashews have been soaking for minimum 2 hours, drain & throw into your TM Bowl along with all the other strawberry cream ingredients
2. Blend 10 seconds speed 5 then scrape down the sides of the bowl. Blend again for 10 seconds increasing speed to 8 - 9. You want a super creamy mixture so repeat as many times as neccessary.
3. Pour mixture on top of base and smooth top, return to the freezer until firm to touch.
1. Melt chocolate and drizzle/spread over the top of the strawberry cream (you will need to be quick as the chocolate will set on the cold base).
2. Retiurn to the freezer to allow slice to completely set, then slice & enjoy !
Best kept in the freezer, remove slices as wanted and allow to soften slightly in the fridge before eating or eat frozen ~ delicious on a hot summers day.
Accessories you need
~ any chocolate can be used on top, even rawn chocolate made by combining Coconut oil + cacao powder + rice malt syrup
~ any berries could be used in place of the strawberries
~ I used fresh but frozen woukd also work
~ adjust the rice maly syrup to suit your level of sweetness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet