- 125 grams Sultanas (or pitted dates)
- 60 grams water
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams cacao nibs
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams chocolate protein powder
- 100 grams Banana (1 med size banana)
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Add sultanas and water to bowl and blitz on sp6/10secs
* Add in oats, chia seeds, cacao nibs, coconut oil, protein powder and banana and blitz on sp5/15secs (or until combined)
* Roll into approx 24 balls and roll into coconut
* Best if popped into fridge to chill before eat
** Could replace protein powder with cacao powder **
** Not actual nuts in recipe but protein powder does warn it "may contain traces of nuts" **
Rhia's Choc-Banana Protein Balls (No Nuts)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble